Rachel asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Holocaust movies????????????????????

I just find this stuff sooo exciting. It was and is very sad, don't get me wrong, I'm just very interested! I am looking for a movie/movies that are about someone that was actually there. Like what happened to them and stuff. Like the book Night by Elie Wiesel, but in movie form. Do they have anything like that? if so tell me please?

Favorite Answer

Schindler's list is the all time best movie about the holocaust.

I also love Life is Beautiful about a man and his son that are taken. The man pretends everything is a game with his son so he will not be scared. It is very good.

The boy in the striped pajamas is very good too.

• Flower

The Long Way Home, 1997

Exodus, 1960

Holocaust, 1978

War and Remembrance,1988

Cast a Giant Shadow, 1966

The Diary of Anne Frank, 1959

shindlers list is the closest holocaust movie you can get...there is also the boy in the striped pajamas.

the boy in the striped pajamas is very touching, a little slow for me, but the end really delivers and it tells a great story and i found it to be a great holocaust movie without showing a ton of the gloomy, depressing scenes.

then shindlers list is just excellent! this is by far the best holocaust movie you will find. it really shows you what life was like for the jews and for the nazis. it is a great, inspiring story of oskar shindler. this movie brought me to tears at parts...it was excellently made and if you are very interested in holocaust movie i would def. choose shindlers list!

Schindler's List, The Pianist