Don S
Don S asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What did you think about Obama's bipartisan summit on health care held last Thursday?

Personally I thought it was nothing but grandstanding and a waste of time and money.

Best Answer

I thought it was a sham, Obama is as insincere about bipartisanship as a zealot can get.

No, it will accomplish nothing. Obama still insists on messing with this bloated health care plan when the economy is going down the drain and the national debt is sinking the country. Something is very wrong with this guy.

I thought it was a super showcase to demonstrate the arrogance and lack of knowledge of a certain President.

I think it was an expensive infomercial that backfired. No goods were sold, no minds were changed and no orders were placed.

Neither side, nor the public was swayed.

I'd rather the 15% of my businesses income that goes to Medicare and Medicare, get to be used by me or my employees.

i think it was very well done and obama has done a great job at showing america what kind of person he is, and we will have the change america wants and needs comming november and again in 2012. overall it was a succes for the republicans,

It was a bore fest,as we knew it would be. Im sure it was intended to be to ware down the public.

a monopartisan summit

It was a very boring infomercial. I dislike him more now.

You can put lipstick on Obama but, he is still Obama!!!!!!!!!