Why is the IOC so uptight about the Canadian Women's Hockey celebration?

RECAP -- After winning, they returned to the ice with beer and cigars. I thought it was great !!!! Why is the IOC "drawing the line" on Propriety, when the Olympics LOST it's "Greatness" as soon as Professionals were allowed to participate & Commerciality became more... show more RECAP -- After winning, they returned to the ice with beer and cigars.

I thought it was great !!!!

Why is the IOC "drawing the line" on Propriety, when the Olympics LOST it's "Greatness" as soon as Professionals were allowed to participate & Commerciality became more important??

Who are they kidding, acting all "Proper" ?? :)) LOL

I was routing for the American Gals, but I mean... How often does someone win a Gold Medal --

LET THEM CELEBRATE for goodness sakes !!!!!
( remember Brandi Chastain after the World Cup win ? )

Okay - You know where I stand.

How about you?

MQ2 -- Do you agree with the IOC finding it "in bad taste"?
MQ3 -- What do the Olympics represent to you, now that you do not have to be an Amateur to participate?

Last comment -- I guess I'm just tired of people being "bent out of shape" because of Celebrations.

This was a once in lifetime moment (most likely) ... and now these Gals are "apologizing" etc...
.
Update: .
BQ -- Do you find it funny, when people complain about a Q being asked...

...and yet they answer it ? LOL
.
Update 2: .
Oh -- I didn't know about the "underage" thing.

My bad !!
.
Update 3: .
"Harley" -- :)) LOL

good one !! :)
.