MEN Only: Have you ever met a chick, liked her a lot, but realized she way was out of your league?

How'd you cope with that?

I was an undergrad at Tulane, so I was surrounded by beautiful folks all the time. More than once did I meet an amazingly cute girl, but I kept on thinking, "I'd KILL to be in any guy's body and face but mine... ugh!"

*was way out of your league?

EDIT:

But come on.

We have to be realistic here.

If I looked like Carlton Banks, would I be asking out Snooki from "Jersey Shore"?

I didn't think so either.

Best Answer

Don't you DARE put yourself down like that...and don't think that the physically perfect have any more right to love and affection than the less "beautiful"> True beauty comes from within...it is lit by the fire of your soul.....and any Barbie doll bimbo who doesn't appreciate that isn't worth having.To a girl of intelligence and real style, a man with confidence in his own abilities a sharp intellect, a sense of humour and the knack of letting her know he respects and admires her is far more attractive than a six pack of abs and a chiseled jaw.

I have pasted for you below a photo of one of the most beautiful women in the world...Sophia Loren...and her husband Carlo Ponti. He was about 5ft 4 in...and believe me...this is a flattering photo of him. But she fell in love with him when she was a young girl...and stayed besotted with him till the day he died.

http://www.jeffpidgeon.com/uploaded_images/Loren_S...

I guess, I don't have that kind of ego problem. But I know where you are coming from, and it's also the reason, many pretty girls, don't get asked out on dates.

Mainly it's boys like you, who rather that take a risk, when asking a pretty girl out, kill the idea, by themselves. Thinking, wow, she's way out of my league.

You haven't even given the girl a chance to say no to you. Sure she may be out of your league, and yes she may turn you down.

But if you kill even the chance to ask her out, before, she can say no, how will you ever know, if you had a chance or not.

Isn't it better to try and fail, than not to try at all?

• Mason

Have you ever seen a beautiful woman with an unattractive man? I have many times. It takes confidence and the willingness to strike out 100 times before you knock one out of the park.

I met Simone Simons from Epica this week. Let's just say I've gone to the gym everyday since then.

Source(s): Honestly I stand corrected, listen to Paloma

I'm not a guy but this has happened to me. I went for it, never gave up & am happy.

Now you stop beating yourself down dude!!

welp I see you didn't take my advice ROFL