Vegetables - Guinea pigs!?

My guinea pig would never eat vegetables and i was worried. Thanks to god, he is now eating carrots. Im so happy, because they contain a lot of vitamin c. So im so happy, he won't eat anymore. Im happy with how much he has came on. Im happy with the result. One question, seeing its the only vegetable he will... show more My guinea pig would never eat vegetables and i was worried. Thanks to god, he is now eating carrots. Im so happy, because they contain a lot of vitamin c. So im so happy, he won't eat anymore. Im happy with how much he has came on. Im happy with the result. One question, seeing its the only vegetable he will eat how much will i feed him? I have shredded pieces of carrot. I gave him a handful of them today, and one baby carrot in total. Is it too much? Too less? I know what they can and can't eat. So no need for that information!
Update: For the first answer, yes vitamin c is in oranges and citrus fruits. Also in a lot of vegetables, to prove it ive done a bit of research for you http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_carrots_hav... here you go! You learn something new every day!