Do YOU think atheists deserve Hell?

To the point, I'm asking this of those who believe in a hell of eternal torment, and that non-belief sends a person to such a place. I'm sure others will chime in, though...and of course, that's always welcome. Now, let me be a bit more clear: I want to know if you personally believe that being an... show more To the point, I'm asking this of those who believe in a hell of eternal torment, and that non-belief sends a person to such a place. I'm sure others will chime in, though...and of course, that's always welcome.

Now, let me be a bit more clear: I want to know if you personally believe that being an atheist merits an eternity of torment.

Before you answer, I'm asking YOUR OPINION. So no "It doesn't matter what I think, that's the way it is" answers. Don't cop out. Think about it: Do YOU think that an atheist DESERVES Hell?

Again, no cop out answers. No "God can't be with sin" or "Atheists did it to themselves".

I'm being as clear as I can. I want to know what YOU think. Nothing else. No Bible quotes, no cop outs...if you're going to give me that, please don't bother answering.
Update: To those who are saying "We all deserve hell"...

That is Bible regurge. Please give me YOUR answer. Look inside, and ask yourself if you think that there is a crime that warrants an ETERNITY of torment. Please, I want to know how YOU feel, not what the Bible says. I know what The Bible says.
Update 2: Well, so far, maybe 3 answers out of 40 have actually said something that convinces me that they've looked inside their hearts and asked themselves "Does not believing in god warrant an eternity of torment?"

Seriously, it's like you people aren't even trying.
Update 3: The apostle, yours is the worst answer I've seen yet. "Punished for breaking the law"?

Eternal punishment for a finite sin...that is like saying that for stealing a candy bar, the death penalty is appropriate. I'm asking you to be sincere, and you're giving me canned bull answers.