Does the United States Post Office (USPS) still make Forever Stamps?

I have a large stamp collection and will start adding Forever stamps if the post office intends to stop production on them. Please help me.

Favorite Answer

The prior answers are not quite "totally true". Yes, at the Post Office, ALL stamps must be purchased in books, or booklets. HOWEVER, at the post office substation, located inside my local hardware store, the stamps can be bought, individually. In fact, at this location, the staff will even use extra postal tape, if a stamp does not fit correctly. The people who run this are very pleasant, as well.

From what this location has told me, the Forever Stamp is to be the new "universal" stamp. The stamps you will no-longer find will be the ones with specific dollar/cent value. The forever stamps will be the long-term replacement.

For more information, I suggest that you contact your nearest postal sub-station, such as True Value Hardware, some shopping mall stores, or something called Postal Exchange (Its like an outlet of the U.S.Mail.

I hope this helps.

Source(s): Postal Sub-Station Workers

No, the stamps which you employ might desire to be issued by making use of the country which you're sending the mail from! In each and each usa, purchase the stamps the place you purchase the postcards - or you need to purchase them from the inn which you're staying. at. ==

• Yes, they are available in books.

yeah, they still make the.

but you have to buy them by the book, not individually.