Health Summit sob stories guy got Free Transplant & 3years aftercare yet that not enough - what do they expect?

The Healthcare Summit or the Democrat dog and pony show had it's share of sob stories from the woman who wears her dead sister's dentures to this guy who had a US TAXPAYER PAID organ transplant and was told he would have 3 years of FREE followup care after which it would be his dime. This apparently outraged the man and his congressman a Democrat.

I am sorry, but why do I owe this guy anything???

Why should I have to pay higher taxes and lose my good healthcare to pay for uninsured?

Did you know that 90% of the uninsured are those between jobs. Did you know half of those a full 50% will have insurance within ONE YEAR and 80% within 2 years???

Favorite Answer

Many of those so called sob stories just were gut wrenching, I mean the big bad insurance companies taking advantage of the little guy by paying for his transplant and after care, those thugs. Then the little guy is going to sue the doctor because he now has to live on blood thinners, and he is going to sue the hospital because they didn't use enough cotton balls, and then sue McDonald's because it was their hamburgers that give him the bad heart in the first place.

• Bobbi

Ron Paul suggested giving tax credits to individuals so they can afford to buy their OWN plan, based on their OWN needs, paying above the credit if they wished for a better plan. He proposed eliminating government-run health programs, the poor even with 'zero' income would get a credit to pay for their own plan. The Dems and libs screamed " IT WILL COST TAXPAYERS A TRILLION DOLLARS !! " I think then, the cry should have been 'we won't have control over you !!'. Even after a credit, people would still whine they didn't get 100% of their care for free.

Forcing a Citizen to buy insurance from a private insurance company is extremely unconstitutional and would never hold up in a court this fact seems to have been forgotten by Obama. The Constitution clearly states that no citizen will be forced to buy a product from a private company.

The denture one I thought was thrown in for comic effect, cause I lmao at it. Sadly I bet there are people with low IQs who believed it all.

yes...however...... there needs to be more of an Aggressive effort to get the REAL facts out...billboards, news papers, commercials...pamphlets......etc....

It is time to stop sitting back and allowing the other side to voice their garbage all the while those that oppose the proposed health take-over plan just sit and wait .....there comes a time to charge ahead and not retreat

I hear ya brother.

Instead of promoting education for self-improvement or seminars for advancing skill sets, by all means lets provide healthcare to drug addicts and illegals, brilliant.

The denture one easily fixed using MEDICAID, but you must leave that part out for full effect.

Why isn't the AMA allowing medical school to produce thousand s of dr every year and let that guy be treated by the new Dr's.......

how is it that we "willingly" just give these kind of people our own money that we don't have.. we're struggling to but that doesn't mean we get free healthcare for 3 years.. stupid.. stupid.

answer??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApdnV...