who's fault is it for the economic crisis?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Well a few administrations obviously can be blamed, but if we look into the debt which will become a crisis you can blame a few more administrations.

Wilson~Federal Reserve

FDR~Social security~Minimum wage laws~FHA~Unemployment insurance and the NRA,programs that sill exist today ot still have an impact on our economic system. Also Breton Woods and the increased power of the Federal government's hand of the monetary system, maximum work week hours too like 40 hrs a week.

LBJ~Medicare

Nixon ~end of Brenton woods

Carter~Inflation much?

Regan~Biggest debtor nation

Bush~Stimulus, tax cuts with out spending cuts wars

Obama~ OBAMAGEDDON

A lot of other president had a hand in it as well through other social programs and legislation's. But these are the ones that I have found to have destroyed our monetary system, accumulated an unsustainable debt regardless of the prior administrations policies it was under their watch and they could have changed it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Bush

Obama took USA during the crisis

• 10 years ago

The economic crisis is the result of the past 35-40 years of policies. There isn't any one person who is at fault.

Funny that people think American history started in the 90's. because all you hear is Clinton and Bush did it. My guess is, a majority of people on this site were still in diapers in the 90's

• 10 years ago

Republicans

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Which MBA holding prezident was in the White House when the economy went south?

• 10 years ago

Bush

• 10 years ago

Clinton & Bush I, II.

Political ping pong, it keeps the population entertained while the State is overthrown from within.

• 10 years ago

Obama's, obviously.

The economy was going along great until the day he was elected, then WHAM, it went downhill.

Remember? The stock market was at 14,000 on January 19, but on January 20, it dropped to 8,000. All because of him.

• Janet
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

The American voting public.

• 10 years ago

reagan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.