If you could ask Obama one question after the health care summit, what would it be?

Mine is:

Hey Obama how does it feel having your a$$ handed to you by the very people you set out to ambush and make a mockery of and all they did was recite what was in your health care plan back to you?

The look on Obama's face was priceless during this whole summit especially when Republicans read from Obama's plan!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I would have said......wait for it, wait for it....

Why didn't you just answer John McCain's question? Why were you dealing behind closed doors, unlike you promised? What is there to hide in 2700 pages? Why does he think he can create a health care plan that wont fail just like Medicare and Medicaid, since they are both in billions of dollars in debt? Why should we continually give things to people who clearly wont do anything for themselves? And maybe again, just because I know he would again try to avoid answering the question... Why the dealings behind closed doors when you promised the American people transparency?

• Why Did He NOT make EACH congressperson stand and take an oath to tell the truth then before speaking Tell America How many $MILLIONS the insurance Co. Lobbyists had given them in donations and gifts. That is what I would ask our President! More than 1,750 companies and organizations hired about 4,525 lobbyists in 2009 whose work was aimed at the issue, according to a new study from the Center for Public Integrity, an organization which tracks lobbying and spending. That translates to 8 health care lobbyists for each member of Congress.

Among those who registered to lobby in an attempt to help determine the contents of a health care bill included 207 hospitals, 105 insurance companies, 85 manufacturing companies as well 745 groups of trade, advocacy and professional organizations.

In 2009 the health sector spent $544,367,861 on lobbying, according to the center, and that doesn't include efforts by those in other sectors who would be involved in the health care issue as well, such as the Chamber of Commerce and the American Association of Retired Persons.

Efforts to gain influence were also seen in other ways. For the 2010 election cycle, $45,282,968 has been given out in campaign donations by those in the sector. More than $200 million was spent in all of last year on television ads related to the health care reform issue, according to the Campaign Media Analysis Group, CNN's ad consultant.

• hiller

no could desire to invite, it became not what the summit became for. And Obama became the single that delivered it up! Obama is a community organizer, first and suitable. He became the main a strategies left senator ever elected to the placed up. that's hassle-unfastened understanding, yet people voted for him besides. Barack Obama became born of Marxists; mentored by a communist author and activist for the time of his early existence; spent his college days putting around Marxist professors and activists; worked as an intensive community organizer, utilising the unconventional procedures of the communist, Alinsky; attended an intensive church; became presented to Chicago politics by a communist interior the living house of yet another communist; and now lends his political potential to the worldwide aims of radical activists. He had radicals on his marketing campaign, and has them in his administration. the easy reality is, because of the fact the age of 12, the persons closest to Obama have been lively, radical Marxists, and dues-paying contributors of the Communist occasion us of a.

My only hope is that all of America saw this travesty of nothing but a veritable show, and handled badly. When is the so called Manchurian Teleprompter going to realize that this bill is not going to fly. Let alone bankrupt this great nation.

Source(s): History

How does Congress expect to maintain high level ethics and morals in the implementation of the proposed legislation considering the shift of access by the government agencies.

High level ethics and morals do not include diluting the infraction of adultery in public offices, etc.

What did you do in Pakistan for 3 months when Americans were not even allowed there in the 80s under a war termoil. Why was your mom there trying to destroy savings and loans at the same time- how did she get in? when you were there with your Palestian buddy what the heck did you do for so long? Did you hook up with any Taliban? You know the "good ones" Who vacations in a war zone for months?

Can I have a job that gives me the same health care that Senators get.

I would have to ask him why he is so unconcerned about trying to blow a hole in the Federal budget with a program that will surely put us on the path to insolvency.

LOL, I watched the summit. The only people who had their asses handed to them were republicans. You can spin this how ever you like, but you know it is the truth. Republicans have no plans. They never did.

Ignorance is truly bliss. I which I were you. I can use a little bliss reality right now.

When are you going to resign? And, my bonus question is: How did it feel to get carved up by Senator Lamar Alexander?