Why are all apple products made for beauty loving rich showoffs?

ipod, iphone, ipad. simple, sleek, not what we want, too much to pay for what we get, evil advertising. too much unhealthy, deviating hype and a company with a clear goal - make everyone morons, who are supposed to do what the device and the company wants us to do, not the other way around. Why is there no... show more ipod, iphone, ipad. simple, sleek, not what we want, too much to pay for what we get, evil advertising. too much unhealthy, deviating hype and a company with a clear goal - make everyone morons, who are supposed to do what the device and the company wants us to do, not the other way around.

Why is there no change for this thing? I mean, I don't think that apple will ever make something which requires our world to move. They will only tend to make something sleek to show off. And as there are rich who want to show off, apple survives. Doesn't apple realise that??? When will it ever be something to add-on to the real world?? Its got potential and its now a big company, so I think Steve Jobs should stop playing with the market for 'only rich morons' and start off with one which appeals normal people.

What do you say?