Who will win American Idol 9 based on name and looks?

All talent aside, they have to LOOK like an american idol. My guesses:

Michelle Delamor

Lee Dewyze

Janell Wheeler

Katie Stevens

Tim Urban (But he 100% wont win, based on talent)

Im thinking Michelle will win.

Note: Andrew Garcia is Danny Gokey 2.0

oh yeah i forgot! forget about Janell guys (anyone else thinks she looks like Didi?)

Favorite Answer

If the contest comes down to musical talent, then I think it's between Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Didi Benami, Crystal Bowersox, Lilly Scott, or Siobhan Magnus.

If it's based on looks, I think it could be Casey James or Michelle Delamor.

I think Katie Stevens will do well - probably top 6, but I don't see her winning unless she shows off talent far above anyone else. I think she comes off as too much of a little girl to really draw anyone voting on sex appeal. But we'll have to wait to see if she makes it out of the top 24.

If I'm pressed for an answer right now, I'll say Casey James both on talent and looks.

Win based on looks would probably be Casey James, luckily for him what helps is that he is talented. I really like Andrew Garcia based on talent. Lee Dewyze is also talented and has good looks but i would choose Casey over him.

Janell Wheeler had a big problem. She is every womans worst nightmare: president of the top sorority, dating college football stars, popular, beautiful and plays the guitar. Considering its mostly 13-20 year old females voting these are not popular attributes and accomplishments to have. I think Katie Stevens will have a shot at it if she makes good song selections.

• corn

They the two *deserve* to win. i believe that Adam Lambert has much greater celeb ability, even celeb ability, and could discover greater fulfillment, yet that doesn't take something faraway from Kris, who's proficient in a extremely distinctive form. additionally, Adam's flamboyant character and unmarried (form of; he does have a tender boyfriend) existence form is plenty greater appropriate to an entire life of traveling and music than Kris, along with his spouse who i believe is approximately to have their first baby (and probable will mutually as he's on the yankee Idol excursion). i'm hoping that Adam wins, yet whilst Kris does, I heavily isn't offended approximately it. They the two come throughout the time of as certainly astounding adult males, and that i wish them each and all of the suited interior the destiny.

What does an American Idol look like?

Andrew Garcia's the best one this season; he may not be good-looking, but he's loaded with talent.

They don't win based on name and looks. The handsomest men or the most beautiful woman doesn't necessarily win, in fact, I don't think it's ever happened. Based on "name"? They were all unknown before the show started so I don't think "name" is relevant at this point. They win based on popularity and talent.

Tim Urban. Casey.

Well I don't know why voters are voting for Andrew Garcia...

he is another nerdy guy just like Danny Gokey...

You guys know he won't win...

Janell Wheeler is really good looking, but she got sent home today :(

• Vince

Who cares who wins. American Idol's been on for 9 seasons. Aren't you tired of it?