DO HOT GUYS GO FOR AVERAGE LOOKING GIRLS!!?

I am attracted to hot/good looking guys all the time(Athletic built) ...but I never think that they will go for an average looking girl like me when they could have so many hot or prettier girls. I tend to just look at them and never make a move. So do hot/ good looking guys ever go for average looking girls. When... show more I am attracted to hot/good looking guys all the time(Athletic built) ...but I never think that they will go for an average looking girl like me when they could have so many hot or prettier girls. I tend to just look at them and never make a move. So do hot/ good looking guys ever go for average looking girls. When a guy looks at a girl from accoss the room does it mean he's interested or does it mean she's ugly and that's why he is looking at her? I can never tell if a guy looking at me is a bad or good thing!

I have auburn/redish hair and I think thats another reason why guys dont go after me...I dont think good looking guys like redheads, I have always heard people think their ugly! But right now I like a football player that goes to my college and I just dont think he will ever notice me because I am average looking and might just blend it with other people around.