Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

DO HOT GUYS GO FOR AVERAGE LOOKING GIRLS!!?

I am attracted to hot/good looking guys all the time(Athletic built) ...but I never think that they will go for an average looking girl like me when they could have so many hot or prettier girls. I tend to just look at them and never make a move. So do hot/ good looking guys ever go for average looking girls. When a guy looks at a girl from accoss the room does it mean he's interested or does it mean she's ugly and that's why he is looking at her? I can never tell if a guy looking at me is a bad or good thing!

I have auburn/redish hair and I think thats another reason why guys dont go after me...I dont think good looking guys like redheads, I have always heard people think their ugly! But right now I like a football player that goes to my college and I just dont think he will ever notice me because I am average looking and might just blend it with other people around.

Favorite Answer

How can you expect guys to see past looks if you can't?

They might go for an average looking girl if she has an amazing personality. But usually couples tend to be in the same "hotness" range. Realistically, the football player isn't going to notice you. You have to go up to him and talk to him and dazzle him with your personality.

Don't worry about the reddish hair, some guys DO like that. If you're really worried about it though, you could always dye it.

• dineen

Hot Looking Guys

The media is everywhere, always defining what we should look or act. What beauty really is. The cheesy movies :P where the great hot guy falls for the main girl. Of course it effects girls the most, but even guys. Guys, when they realize they are popular, good looking and athletic they instantly go for the beautiful not necessarily the brightest or nicest. But in some cases, which arent so rare! There is plenty of guys looking for a girl they can be natural with, laugh like buffoons with, and have a great time being with.. !not that way. :) Guys are stupid also remember that, the first thing they notice is how they look. But when the guy gets close to a girl and finds out shes not like everybody else she shines! So your task is MAKE YOURSELF SHINE join lots of clubs, get on the stage, raise your hand (but not so much you become a nerd), dress differently, act goofy, act out-going, act fun loving. But without changing yourself too much!

My husband is way hot and I am just average looking. I believe there has to be some attraction for a relationship to work but it's not all about looks.

I think girls with auburn hair are beautiful!! I hope my daughter gets her hair from my mother in law because she has that color!

As long as you're "decent" looking, all that really matters is your personality. Say you have two girls:

Girl A: Looks like Megan Fox, but has the personality of a door nail.

Girl B: Looks are decent, but is confident, sexy, funny, intelligent, etc...

Although most guys would definitely consider Girl A, they probably won't get past a couple of dates or a one night stand. They'll end up bored to death of her, no matter how pretty she is. Girl B, however, will be able to keep the guy's attention. Basically, be confident in yourself and that confidence will be sexy to any man. Never doubt yourself, I'm sure you're worth it!

Source(s): Hope this helps :)

I believe that this is more of a self-conficende/self-esteem issue. Once you decide that you are hot and are confident in yourself, hot guys will be attracted to you and that quality about you. Guys don't really flock after insecure girls that are dying for their affections.

• would you go for an average looking guy?

Sure, if you have something else really spectacular to offer. Unfortunately for better or worse the relationships that usually last are ones where couples are fairly evenly matched in attractiveness.

Depends on the guy, but you're not helping yourself by not doing anything to make yourself stick out from the crowd.

lol u will always see that ugly couple with one hot guy and an ugly girl or othere way around y u say lol some guys or girls like personality's