poll: what should i eat, mcdonalds, kfc or subway for lunch today?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Subway,

• buil
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Kfc Lunch

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Subway

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Measuring the penis when it isn't erect is pointless, since the length and bulk are affected by various temporary factors, such as the ambient temperature. Even the largest male organ can shrink to virtually nothing if the man goes for a swim in cold water. However, at normal temperatures a non-erect p enis usually measures between 8.5 cm and 10.5 cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

Learn more about techniques to enlarge your penis https://tr.im/llcRP

The average figure is about 9.5 cm (3.75 inches). Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not – repeat not – an index of virility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Subway is the way to freakin go,,,, helllllyeahhh!

If not, KFC is close second for shizzznit. Especially if you get those potatoes and gravy. Those things are BOSS

• 3 years ago

To be honest, McDonalds. I used to love Burger King yet not anymore, because of the fact now they have crap and previous lettuce. :/ under no circumstances went to Subway, yet i will circulate there sooner or later. :) final time I ate quickly nutrients became final thursday because it became my brother's twenty first birthday. Made me experience so youthful because of the fact i'm 15! :)

• 10 years ago

5 dollar foot long at subway!

• Eve
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

KFC without the skin!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Go healthy, eat subs

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

subway its healthy tastes good and give you energy not takes it waay and whats with the penis link? lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.