Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Is it ok for me to cheat on my wife with her younger, hotter sister?

I cheated on my wife with her sister, we have been married for a year now and things seem to have cooled off between us. I am not sure what to do, her sister is super hot and I have always wanted to do her but what should I do about this? If I tell my wife she will kill me and I hate to loose a good thing or should I say nothing and keep seeing her sister. After all what she doesn't know can't hurt her can it

• Rita
    Favorite Answer

Things have cooled off? That's your excuse? Let me explain something to you.

Men who have commitment phobia think "Things have cooled off so now I'll look for someone else"

Men who are mentally balanced and actually get what love and marriage is about think "Things have cooled off, so what am I going to do to relight the fire in my marriage?"

You are a BIG commitment-phobe!

And it disgusts me that you cheated with your wife's sister. It won't be a bimbo she'll never run into her life, but a member of her own family! You risk breaking an important family bond, for crying out loud! She'll have to deal with the reality that her sister has no respect for her and with this pain of having her in her around the rest of her life! Are you that mentally unbalanced that you can't see that? You need major therapy not only for the sake of the people around you but for yourself. You'll never be in a sucessfull and happy marrige, not with your way of thinking.

• Anya

Only a year and you're already with the younger sister?? Buddy, not only should you stop seeing the sis, but you should really think about whether or not you want to remain married. If you've already looked to another woman, then it doesn't make sense to stay married. Ask yourself what you have with your wife...if you fee there is still something there, then you should try to work on your marriage. It sounds like you're just giving up, and looking for a quick and easy alternative. You'd better escape the sister right now while you have a chance. Because if you get caught, your life will be a mess. Good luck.

Don't say anything to your wife. It could turn out to be fate anyway. My great-grandfather had two kids with his wife, then divorced her and married her sister and had 5 more kids. That was in Pennsylvania around 1840-1870. When my parents first gave me the family tree information I was about 12, and I used it for a school project. A few years later I was studying it, and I thought some names were weird, so I asked why the two women had the same maiden name, and my mom said "uh, well, they were sisters". You never know what's going to happen. Enjoy the process as it unfolds.

• cimra

Did no one explain the rules to you? Cheating is wrong only if the girl you cheat with is ugly. If she is super hot then its absolutely fine, besides your sister in law is family anyway. You are in the clear dude......

Is it okay for your wife to cheat on you with a younger, hotter man?

Or to sleep with your brother?

• A

You, and your sister in law are scum. You do not even deserve a spot on the bottom of a boot in a pig pen.

I hope that when your wife finds out, because she will find out, that she leaves you a sad, broken, and pathetic shell of a man. That is what you rightly deserve.

Her sister?

Really? Cheating is cheating but how much more evil can you be to do it with her sister.

• RudiA

Look man, all you have to do is give her a bat, sit her down and tell her exactly

what you told us, and I am sure she will understand, then afterwords you will

feel much better, I am sure she will help you to feel much better.

if i was you wife hot little sister i would cut off your dick including your balls,and you will know it hurts.

Yes but me first.