Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

BEER EXPERTS::...Where would you rate Budweiser (the Great American Lager) on a scale of 1-10?

and why?

Update:

im comparing it to ALL BEERS

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

• 1 decade ago

On a scale of 1-10 meaning what? Are we comparing Budweiser to all beers, all American beers, all lagers, all beers of similar large scale production (excluding microbrews)?

• 1 decade ago

an 8

Source(s): i drank it
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would give it like an 8 if it was Bud light it would be a 10 I really like bud light budweiser is almost to thick for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Id give it a 8. Its a good solid beer, I give it an 8 because regular Budweiser is a little milky for me. I actually perfer Bud Light

• 1 decade ago

For the style it is 9 but this can't hold up when compared out of the beer style. A great beer for what it is supposed to be anyway.

• 1 decade ago

6-7

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2-3 I find it too bitter for my taste. I much prefer a Labatts Blue Label when drinking cheap beer. My all time favorite is Chimay Ale or Guiness and Harp mixed as half and half ( or black and tan)

• 1 decade ago

Not to sound snooty, but Budweiser is not really beer. It is more of a beer flavoured soda pop. There must be thousands of other beers to try in America, but if you like Bud, enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd give it a 9 in the American Pilsner style.

• 1 decade ago

I would rate it about a 4. It's o.k but not great. I prefer Heineken or Sam Adams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.