Where should I snowboard? Switzerland/France? Both? Where?

I am a beginner snowboarder...my husband is an experienced snowboarder. We are traveling to Switzerland near the end of March, and don't know where to go. We have 4 days, so we would LOVE to snowboard in Switzerland and France (just to say we did it), but have no idea where to go. It seems like there are a... show more I am a beginner snowboarder...my husband is an experienced snowboarder. We are traveling to Switzerland near the end of March, and don't know where to go. We have 4 days, so we would LOVE to snowboard in Switzerland and France (just to say we did it), but have no idea where to go. It seems like there are a million ski/snow boarding places in this area, but we do not speak another language, we are not getting a car, and we have never traveled outside of the North America before.
I want my husband to have the time of his life, but I feel overwhelmed trying to figure out which place is good, where to stay and how to get there...with no advice on what is good.