Mark
Mark asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 years ago

Do you think the health summit or debate accomplished anything at all?

Was is it just politics all over again? Do they really have an agenda of what is it they want to accomplish?

• jakepi
    Favorite Answer

It kept bwana from having two smokes back to back instead of just one. He seemed extra twitchy without his teleprompter to help him out. I bet when he got behind closed doors he exploded on whomever was in range.

From what I have seen, no. About the only thing that came out of it so far is a deeper understanding of what the term "reconciliation" means in the Senate. And now that I know, I have already written my senators to ask them to vote against it. There is too much money at stake to let this bill pass with just a simple majority when normal legislation requires at least 60 to vote yes. And it's MY money they are spending.

I also suggested that they should just give the American people the same health plan that they have, since it seems to work so well for them.

It accomplished nothing. Obama simply wants to pick the pockets of hard working Americans and give their money to shiftless blackguards.

Yes, indeedy it proved that Al presidenty Obama sounds like an uneducated dummy without the aid of his Teleprompter

Source(s): first impression

Yes - Convince us that we need to throw the bums out and start with a new batch of legislators.

In November - Never vote for the Incumbent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, nothing changed, except people are even more annoyed of the Democrat's stubbornness.

Just think! u could be having fun right now but u choose to ask a question instead.

its made Bolok Obama look like a testicle.

• No, nothing at all.