I got ISS(in school suspension)?

okay well, this guy did something to make me mad and i throw his binder in the watter and this AP lady saw it and gave me ISS for two days! Will this runen my life? Will I be able to get into collage?

Best Answer

Just go to another school and start clean. You can tell your original school to F*ck it.

Source(s): Be sure to study hard and have a big picture plan when you start fresh! Or it'll be the whole same schit all over again.

The media nowadays is ridiculous, and so they exhibit weapons everywhere t.v., films and video video games. How do persons quite anticipate children to not gain knowledge of from the media if all they see on t.v. are suggests wherein persons get murdered? But you by no means understand nowadays, with all of the institution shootings and murders. Just give an explanation for for your youngster why it was once so incorrect, and give an explanation for to him what is proper and what is incorrect. He'll appreciate however I do not suppose this may increasingly influence his school admission. What an average institution giving the replica to the police and the precept... It might look quite unhealthy proper now, however it will have to get bigger while time has handed. And later while he's coming into school, they are going to pass judgement on him on his potential, experiment/institution ratings and what sort of individual he's at some point. They will have to pass judgement on him at the individual he's, now not the individual he was once.

Its not the end of the world and the chances are you'll still be able to get into college :)

as long as you have no other indiscretions you should be ok.

But if you get mad again just try walking away and clearing your head, it should stop you from getting so angry you throw something or in future worse.

But anyway this is not going to ruin your life unless it becomes a regular thing, so you'll be ok

:)

lol suspension means absolutely nothing. No one will care about it for other schools. You will have it for those two days, and that's probably the last you will ever hear about it

• Greg

ISS won't keep you out of college, but your spelling will.