Are the GOP members in the Health Care Summit; appearing to be on the same page as those?

against Civil Rights in another dark period of American history?

Racism isn't the factor. Yet the same parallels then and now are denial based upon privileged. Rather race; the new equation is based upon prosperity for the moment in aspect of classicism.

Favorite Answer

The conservative mindset remains the same regardless of the issue. Conservatives never want to advance. Injustice and suffering don't not bother them because it is status quo. Any sort of progress is abhorrent to them.

That was the democrats against Civil rights. I find that the GOP is actually defending the future generations of Americans from paying for us older Americans health care right now. Much like Social Security this bill finances the future of our youth so that we can get health care now. That should concern all of you, it's not my children's responsibility to pay for my health insurance and bi pass surgeries because they are living healthy lives.

• ?

Yes, no, maybe, doesn't apply to this. It's all about money here.

Now that I've thought about it, yes, they support classic social darwinism.

Strom still won in a conservative stronghold. The racism outweighed the party.

Strom Thurman and his friends were Democrats, I never knew that.

The Congress was Democrat controlled during the civil rights era.

All of you get your facts right or stop posting.

Frankly, I don't see the parallel here. The Republican ideas on healthcare are quite good. Meanwhile the Democrat bills suck. This has nothing to do with Democrat opposition to civil rights several decades ago.

Since I didnt vote for Obama, am I racist and against those of color?

( I didnt vote for anyone for President in the last elections, none were worthy of my vote imo )

No, the racist president's party are the ones you seek.

LMAO any excuse to play the race card

Really....? Um, no. Read good books, they won't taint your mind.