Health care summit..... your opinions?

• jakepi
    Best Answer

The democrats can no longer blame everything on bush so now they must blame the GOP party as a whole. They want the Republicans to say something they can use. With democrats it all a blame game because the jackasses are all just a bunch of kids that never grew up to be mature people.

• nyad

Should I have the blizzard of mail from insurance companies and government offices (I'm retired, Social Security) forwarded directly to the summit. The biggest cost of health care in the U.S. is the processing of the paperwork and dependence on for profit insurance companies. HELP (sorry, that slipped out, you opened that Pandora's box with your question). Will some of those countries with health care systems that work be a that conference (Indonesia, Japan, Germany, Switzerland)? Will the U.S. representatives at the conference be listening to them?

Source(s): my scary life

Help! I called Blue Cross and they want $1,100 a month ($275 every week) for health insurance. Something must be done as they are raising rates 39% in Calif. and I'm sure that it won't stop there. By the way, Blue Cross profits are $1 billion a month.

• Obama, pelosi and reid need to stop ramming the health care bill up americas a$s. America does not liked things shoved in its as$ and Obama will not pull it out, he is only pushing it in harder causing more problems.

If i wanted a socialist government i would move to a socialist country. All the socialism in the US is causing problems already, lets throw another in the mix.

• It won't accomplish anything. I bet just holding that conference cost $5 billion.

• Daniel

they show scrap it and start over with what We The People want

, lets throw another in the mix.