My boyfriend called me a dumb b*tch.. i just got over an abusive relationship.. help. 10 p for best answer?

i know it is long, but please please read and answer, i really need some help.. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 months now .. and i slept at his place last night because he wanted to cuddle and watch a movie and pass out (which is what he told me ) and then we put on a movie and he wanted to... show more i know it is long, but please please read and answer, i really need some help..

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10 months now .. and i slept at his place last night because he wanted to cuddle and watch a movie and pass out (which is what he told me ) and then we put on a movie and he wanted to have sex and i said no, i dont want to and so through the whole movie we never cuddled cause he was upset that we didnt have sex. I was really upset and pretty much cried myself to sleep (he didnt know that i was crying ) i woke up when he put his arm around me this morning and i thought he was just cuddling so i tryed going back to sleep and then he tried to have sex with me ( when he thought that i was sleeping) so i just rolled over so he couldnt. and then passed back out.. then i woke up to him again jacking off to porn.. and i was in a really shitty mood, but couldnt pin point the reason (maybe just pregnancy hormones because i am 15 weeks pregnant) and he asked me what was wrong and i said i dont know so he got pissed off. his friend phoned him and he told his friend he was in a shitty and pissed off mood and his friend asked why and he said he doesnt want to talk about it now.. so when he got off the phone i asked him why and he told me he didnt want to tell me.. and then he told me maybe i should leave because im not in a good mood so i got ready and started to leave and told him, well i dont know why your so pissed off but call me, and he said "its all your fault, you should know that, dont call me for a few days " so i left.. and he called me but my phone was in my purse so i didnt feel it and he left a voice mail swearing and called me a dumb ***** for not answering my phone.. and i just got out of an abusive relationship where my ex pulled a knife on me and used to tell me he was going to kill me and stuff and i dont want this relationship to be like my last. what should i do..
Update: the baby is his .