What is the true spelling of Makhni chicken, type of pakistani food?

There used to be a Pakistani food place in Manhattan, 183 Church st, probably called Pakistan Kabob House. I think it is closed. The place was awful but they had really really good chicken. Probably called Makhni chicken. I'm really trying to find what is the recipe but on the net found Makhani chicken (seems... show more There used to be a Pakistani food place in Manhattan, 183 Church st, probably called Pakistan Kabob House. I think it is closed. The place was awful but they had really really good chicken. Probably called Makhni chicken. I'm really trying to find what is the recipe but on the net found Makhani chicken (seems to be indian) which is not what i was looking for. The taste was kind of spicy, the color of the sauce was kind of orange. Does anyone know the real name of it or the recipe?