Do you think Lysacek deserves the gold medal than Plushenko?

Why or Why not?

Favorite Answer

Plushenko is the Russian Kanye West what piece of character. I bet he likes fishsticks too! Lysacek won USA USA USA. Plus I was brainwashed to hate Russians. I growled at them in the hallways at JSC/NASA when we were forced to work with them.

I read about this, and I think the judges were biased against the Russians. It may be for political reason, I don't know. This topic has become controversial than usual, so I watched the performance on youtube and compared the two. I think Plushenko should be the winner. And he's right when he said that he can accept losing but not when he's skating well. He skated well, and I think he was given an unfair judgment.

Admittedly, I probably would have given the gold to Plushenko simply because he did a quad jump. But he's being a huge b__ch about it.

• 7

That was last week.....Yes he deserved it.He gave a good performance, and the judges thought so too.

no