First Time Blogger - Which website is the best to start out on?

As a first time blogger, which website would you use? I have read a lot about wordpress, but is that too complicated to start out on? Can you customize it easily? Is there other places good for beginners? I will be blogging in danish, and wordpress also have a danish version, but maybe there's something... show more As a first time blogger, which website would you use?

I have read a lot about wordpress, but is that too complicated to start out on? Can you customize it easily?
Is there other places good for beginners?

I will be blogging in danish, and wordpress also have a danish version, but maybe there's something better out there?

Thanks!
Update: : So if I choose wordpress it would be best to know some software technology?
Update 2: : I found out that to get a blog at wordpress you need a webhost: And I am totally green, when I said beginner, I really ment it, I'm not even sure what a plug in is ... so green green green a.k.a. me. But hopefully I'll learn in time. Thanks for the help, but I think blogspot is the easiest place to start... show more : I found out that to get a blog at wordpress you need a webhost: And I am totally green, when I said beginner, I really ment it, I'm not even sure what a plug in is ... so green green green a.k.a. me. But hopefully I'll learn in time. Thanks for the help, but I think blogspot is the easiest place to start since it doesn't require that you have a webhost and website.