sec services asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文翻譯英文發美國信有人能幫忙修正嗎?

要發美國信件是否有人能幫'忙修正, 讓它表達更清楚?

這是我最難堪的開會在今天, 關於你們的服務. 我的老闆是非常不滿意. 他問我如果如果你不能收到你的貨 , 這損失不應該是要他來支付吧? 我們給你訂單從一月到現在還不能收到貨, 我們損失時間和銀行費用和客戶的信任,

雖然我能理解你不是故意的犯錯, 但是犯錯是你們關於這交易失敗, 你應該盡力彌補, 你的公司有良好的紀錄, 我的建議你能夠馬上退回貨款, 因為與我們並不相關. 這(UPS)什麼時候返回你的貨.

This is my most embarrassing of meetings today, on your service. My boss was very unsatisfactory. He asked me if, if you do not receive your goods, this loss should not be asking him to pay for it? We give you orders from January up to now can not receive the goods, we lost time and bank charges and customer trust,

While I can understand you do not make mistakes on purpose, but the mistake is yours on this deal fails, you should try to make up, your company has a good track record, I suggest that you be able to immediately return the money, because we are irrelevant. This (UPS) when to return your goods.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你是台灣人嗎?我覺得你寫中文像是外國人寫的,用法很奇怪!特別是像這幾句話:

「這是我最難堪的開會在今天」

「但是犯錯是你們關於這交易失敗」

「這(UPS)什麼時候返回你的貨」(你的貨到底收到了沒有?你是指收到了要退頹去給供應商嗎?)

2010-02-25 16:55:40 補充:

Today I had a meeting, which could be the most embarrassing one that I have ever had. Regarding your service, my boss was extremely unsatisfied. He said he should not pay for the loss arising from your late delivery. So far we have not yet received the goods that we already placed order with you in January. Thus, we suffered a lot of loss from time, banking charges to the customer’s trust. I believe you did not delay the shipment on purpose but you should be responsible for such failure and should try all means to make up for what we have lost. Your company has been keeping a good record, so I suggest that you should return our money back immediately. When shall we return the goods to you by UPS?

在妳們的服務下,今天的會議是我感到最尷尬的。我老闆非常不滿意。他問我說如果你們都不接受自己的產品了,還要我們幫你買單嗎?我們給你的訂單從一月至今還拿不到貨,我們不僅損失時間、金錢還有對客戶的信任。

雖然我瞭解妳們不是故意犯錯,但錯在這次妳們的交易失敗,妳們應試著彌補,妳們的公司有良好的紀錄,我建議妳們立刻退款,因為這是不恰當的。這個何時退貨。

Source(s): ME 100%