Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Ik I'm not fat but I keep feeling like I need to loose more weight and that I'm not skinny enough.?

I am 5'8 and 123 pounds. I've lost 24 pounds and still feel like I need to lose more and I fear gaining weight. Should I worry about losing more weight or should I try to stay my weight? I am 14 btw.

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Don't get too wrapped up in special diets. Just remember that the basic rule for losing weight is to decrease fat intake (calories) and increase physical activity.

Some simple things to help your metabolism and weight are:

1) Eat regularly, skipping meals will hurt more than it helps.

2) Cut down (or just stop) drinking soda, water is much better for you in MANY ways.

3) Stay active. You don't have to go to a gym. Even walking at a decent pace for 30 mins a day will do wonders for you.

http://the--weight-loss-systems.blogspot.com/

http://the-fast--weight-loss.blogspot.com/

• 10 years ago

You should try to stay your weight. It looks like your developing symptoms of anorexia. These include obsessiveness over weight loss. Feeling "fat" and thinking your "not skinny enough". Work on toning your body with certain exercises, but don't continue to lose weight. Please, be careful.

• 10 years ago

this is sooo stupid. stay the weight you are. its perfect. my best friends mom went through this and she now starves herself and she's 5'8" and 103 pounds and shes a MOM and she fears gaining the weight back so she wont stop. so stay the weight you are. you're still growing so let it go and let your body do what it needs to do before you start worrying about it

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

What the hell? At 5'8, you're supposed to be closer to 135 lbs D:

Stay at your current weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Seems like you might have a little problem commonly referred to as anorexia. You are severely underweight already relative to your weight. I would make no more effort to lose any weight - as you are tall, you are in particular danger of looking like a scarecrow.

• 3 years ago

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off

• 10 years ago

you're at a goooood weight! like perfect, a little tiny though.

• Harold
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

crank your ipod as you walk at 3 5 mph for 23 minutes

• Mikey
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

You're a woman. Of course you want to loose weight. Question answered. Next please.

• weeden
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

love the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino pass the whole milk and whipped cream which packs in 410 energy finished and order the starbucks grande caramel frappuccino gentle that's in simple terms a hundred and forty energy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.