Wife moved out and I need advice on getting her back?

Ok here goes. About 3 weeks ago my wife decided she had enough of my mean attitude. She has two girls from her first marriage that I love to death. 7 and 10 years old. I have been with her 6 years in June. I love her with all of my heart and from the second I met her I knew she was the one. We got along... show more Ok here goes. About 3 weeks ago my wife decided she had enough of my mean attitude. She has two girls from her first marriage that I love to death. 7 and 10 years old. I have been with her 6 years in June. I love her with all of my heart and from the second I met her I knew she was the one. We got along awesome, I have never been so happy and felt so great about someone ever before. A few years past and things started getting rough between us. We had bought a flip house and I worked on that thing from 8 am until 2 am every day pretty much for months. She started coming to me saying she was lonely and sad and missed me. I was trying to be understanding but at the same time I had to get this house done so we could sell it. In time she started making mean remarks and I being who I am got defensive. Started asking why she wasnt over there helping and why she couldnt understand. Its not like I enjoyed the work. (well I did but it still was work) anyway soon that wraped up and I being a concrete contractor started in the spring doing a big project for the city, and started racing. guess what happend then. All my time was taken up. long frustrating hours on a miserable contract, I was worn out, the only release I felt I had was racing. That started taking up alot of time and I started to almost believe my wife was trying to stop me from my fun and "relax" time. winter came and I had got involved in some investments that took up all my time and working on the race car took up what was left. I and her were not on the same page at this point. I would almost not come home because I didnt feel like getting bitched at. after all I had 2 morgages to pay (the flip house had not sold) Ok to make a long story short I was not around to be the husband I should have been. I got so caught up in the things that made me feel happy I didnt know to and didnt see the real happiness providers. One morning 3 weeks ago we had an fight about her girls not listening and respecting me. She took both and left. Next thing I know she is moving into the flip house and I am completely floored. It was then I saw for the first time how rude I had been for so long. Everything that had been important to me was wrong. everything that was important to her was right. I was and still am sick. I couldnt stop her I tried, I begged I did everything. Nothing worked she had had enough and since I was gone for so long so much it wasnt to hard for her to go.. Everyone said give her space she will miss you and come back. I didnt think so I hadnt been there and when I was I was mean. I became the husband of the year which I see now just pissed her off more and further away she went. I tried to do everything I could to help her feel safe over at her new house. I started going to counciling. I see my faults and also see my family and they are not when I am and it sucks. I called alot, text alot, emailed alot. wrote some beautiful heart felt letters telling her how I missed her and how I was to blame for everything. It didnt work. She told me sunday night she needed time to think and i was smothering her and had been. I took it hard and started crying really cryting. I turned into a *****. she got alittle sad and than yelled at me for crying. hung up the phone and that was it. I want to her house to do two things give her a last hug and tell her I loved her. She didnt answer the door. I knocked and knocked but nothing. I then remembered the front window could be poped open easy so I popped it open and went in. I called out for her and then went upstairs. She was locked in the bathroom terrified I was going to do something to her. She was on the phone with police and screaming to me to leave. I was in shock. I had never touched this woman in my life ever. How would it be possible that she is so scared of me?? is that normal. Anyway the police came I let them in and she calmed down I left (never did get to hug her) I was served a temp restraining order the next day. Oh yah the next day she traded in her Explorer and bought a brand new car!! I cant even talk to her about it and what the hell is she thinking.. I can understand wanting to be A INDEPENDANT WOMAN but think here. Any way I love this woman with all that I am I screwed up and need to win her back I cant function with out her love. She is my sole mate and I lost sight of it but know I can see She is all I live for any advice
8 answers 8