Should I take AP Calculus AB Or BC?

Here's the deal: I'm currently a sophomore right now in Pre-calculus (which I find relatively easy and with high A's both semesters), but I can't decide if I should take AB or BC Calculus junior year. I have gotten A's in previous honors math classes (geometry and algebra 2) As for a career, I... show more Here's the deal: I'm currently a sophomore right now in Pre-calculus (which I find relatively easy and with high A's both semesters), but I can't decide if I should take AB or BC Calculus junior year. I have gotten A's in previous honors math classes (geometry and algebra 2) As for a career, I do want to do something with math or science, and I already have this schedule though:

US history
AP English Comp
AP Chemistry
AP Biology
Honors Spanish 7/8
AP Calculus AB OR BC?

Do you think it would be murder to take BC, since it goes really ( and i mean really) fast? And i have to consider the other hard AP classes. But my goal is to get into an ivy league, and I know Calc AB is really easy to get an A in (my brother got a C on the final and still ended up with an A-). But I don't know how hard BC, which is taught by another teacher.
1 answer 1