Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Why are Team rocket still shown in Pokemon?

They used to be my favourite characters lol now I just find them pathetic because they appear sometimes 3 times in one episode and they do their stupid motto's and then Ash and his friends all go "Its TEAM ROCKET!!!!" like they are in shock!

If Team Rocket are never going to get Pikachu and they only appear for a few minuits, fail then blast off then why the hell are they still on Pokemon? It is pointless.

The only reason I even watch Pokemon is because of ONE person thats in it. And he doesn't turn up every five seconds like stupid team rocket. Im sorry but why? Why are they still here?

Favorite Answer

Because they are popular comic relief characters, and if they were ever to get rid of them, a boatload of rocket shipping fangirls would freak out and hate nintendo and stop buying games and watching shows, therefore bankrupting the company. and how else would they manage to make those episodes last 22 minutes without wasting our time with another predictable plot to capture pikachu?

To keep all the children that are watching entertained. I used to like Team Rocket when I was watching Pokemon, I don't think it's pointless, it's funny.

In the next episode, they finally get Pikachu (who they promptly slaughter). Then they roast Ash & Misty over a BBQ spit like a couple of pigs with apples in their mouths. Be sure to keep watching!!

man stop talking a bout pokemon couse that for kid and that a guy show

• hokage

idk why. thats why pokemon is stupid. its better to play the games (ds/dsi) BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!