WHERE IN TEXAS CAN I BUY OR ADOPT A TEACUP YORKSHIRE TERRIER?

LOOKING FOR A SMALL DOG LIVE IN APARTMENT I'M IN LOVE WITH THE TEACUP YORKSHIRE TERRIER OR A YORKSHIRE PERIOD BUT WHERE IN TEXAS OR HOUSTON COULD I ADOPT OR BUY ONE LIKE PET SHOPS IN THE MALL...SPCA..PLACES PLEASE
Update: ok so allow me to clear up the angry comments the reason i refer to the puppy as a "teacup" puppy is because i was viewing puppies out of state and there were a few that were labeled as such and i have heard this name before no disrespect to die hard animal lover's but that's the name i saw more... show more ok so allow me to clear up the angry comments the reason i refer to the puppy as a "teacup" puppy is because i was viewing puppies out of state and there were a few that were labeled as such and i have heard this name before no disrespect to die hard animal lover's but that's the name i saw more than once and those puppies were perfectly fine and further more if i weren't responsible enough to care for a puppy of any breed i wouldn't have asked where to adopt one i live in an apartment and there is a weight scale i have to work with so the smaller the better and i understand a yorkie is already small i've seen several but the term "teacup" again as far as i have seen has not been threating to their lives and they had no health issues either. thank you though for the pet shop comments i've never bought a puppy frm one so of course i didnt know but that was helpful and i will check shelters in the state and area and hopefully find a puppy thats ready for a loving home
Update 2: ok so allow me to clear up the angry comments the reason i refer to the puppy as a "teacup" puppy is because i was viewing puppies out of state and there were a few that were labeled as such and i have heard this name before no disrespect to die hard animal lover's but that's the name i saw more... show more ok so allow me to clear up the angry comments the reason i refer to the puppy as a "teacup" puppy is because i was viewing puppies out of state and there were a few that were labeled as such and i have heard this name before no disrespect to die hard animal lover's but that's the name i saw more than once and those puppies were perfectly fine and further more if i weren't responsible enough to care for a puppy of any breed i wouldn't have asked where to adopt one i live in an apartment and there is a weight scale i have to work with so the smaller the better and i understand a yorkie is already small i've seen several but the term "teacup" again as far as i have seen has not been threating to their lives and they had no health issues either. thank you though for the pet shop comments i've never bought a puppy frm one so of course i didnt know but helpful in the state and area and lastly to whomever made the toy comment im not a paris hilton or someone who accesorizes with animals