Recently told my boyfriend(well ex) now, that I have herpes from the past.I am distraught, he dumped me.?

Please help. We just started dating and we knew each other from high school(20 yrs ago). He showed me extreme interest and wanted to spend time with me. Then I told him about my condition. unfortunately I didn't the 1st time we had sex,I forget being it's been over 10 yrs. that I've had sex and plus I... show more Please help. We just started dating and we knew each other from high school(20 yrs ago). He showed me extreme interest and wanted to spend time with me. Then I told him about my condition. unfortunately I didn't the 1st time we had sex,I forget being it's been over 10 yrs. that I've had sex and plus I was in the heat of the moment.I know it's no excuse, but even after he knew, he had sex with me another day for the 2nd time. He said it was o.k. but days went by and he said he would call,but...no call. so I called and asked him to please call me back and let me know what he thinks....if he changed his mind. He ignored several of my calls and never called back. finally after almost 2 weeks I left a message on his phone...still avoiding my calls. I had to tell him that I thought he liked me,the things he said and the way he acted. after knowing him from high school, I thought that he wouldn't blow me off like some stranger. I am sooo hurt. He even called me his girfriend. I have always had bad luck with guys and I am not an ungly person. I feel like I will never find anyone who wants me because of my stupid herpes. I am so sad and feel hopeless. please let me know what you think.
9 answers