34 weeks, sudden lower back pain, upper thigh pain, pubic bone pain/ pressure?

This all just came on suddenly about 2 hours ago after my husband and I had sex, it's not getting better or worse, I took a hot shower and took a tylenol and it's about the same.

• Best Answer

call the docs if your worried enough to post it on here then they wont mind seeing you to put your mind at ease!

• It sounds more like the baby is on your sciatic nerve. Here is a website, but with the thighs, but pain and back back it hits it right on the dot.

Typically the symptoms of sciatica in pregnancy include the following:

Pins and needles in the lower back or leg, possibly the affected foot.

Shooting or burning in the leg, buttock or lower back.

Pain in the lower back or back of the pelvis that may extend into the foot.

Numbness in the leg or feet.

It is usually the result of the baby putting pressure on the nerve, which you will mostly feel the back/buttocks area. Put heat presses on it, and Tylenol as directed, but there really isn't much you can do about it unless it is persistant, if it doesn't go away until your next appointment they may want to do steriod shots to relieve inflamation.

It's prolly related to having sex. Just relax and see if in a few hours it goes away. If it is really horrible pain call your doctor but I'm sure it's sex related.

Source(s): 31 weeks with baby #1

Me too!!! Oh my gosh it is so painful. Mine started after sex as well. It has been continuing now for 4 days and is not getting better. I asked people about it earlier and only got one answerer who said it was normal after the baby drops. I feel like my pelvis will rip apart or my pubic bone will shatter. It hurts worse when trying to stand after sitting.