Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Did you have "Senior-itis" in high school?

• Parker
    Favorite Answer

I have had freshmanitis, sophomoreitis, junioritis and now i am currently going through senioritis. But somehow my grades are still above a C. If i get C's, i get grounded.... Its a hard knock like for me.. la dee dee da dee dee dee...

Dear Kellsey Marie: Senioritis is basically being lazy as all hell. You don't do ****. You just want to have fun, you spend your class time talking to friends and messing around, rather than getting your last weeks homework turned in and studying for that huge test you have next hour, because you forgot to the night before.

i'm no longer able to recollect what if any books have been handed around. i will remember as a youthful teenager I examine woman Chatterley's lover, Fanny Hill, the worldwide of Suzie Wong, The Kama Sutra. additionally interior the college library there replaced into an entire works of Shakespeare and that i examine 'The rape of Lucretia'. In my college there replaced into no intercourse training and it wasn't a undertaking that my parents could have dreamed of discussing so one had to discover issues out by way of stealth. additionally, for a pair of years, I attended a common college very on the edge of The Windmill Theatre (now Raymonds revuebar). It replaced right into a theatre of non end dance and 'nude paintings'. each and every each and every now and then expert bare %. of the girls have been discarded interior the dustbins on the decrease back of the theatre that we young ones could scavenge for.

I'm a sophomore in London so I don't go to High School. But, if I did? Probably.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AudOU...

no i didn't have an inflammation of my senior. because "itis" means inflamed ! hehe

Yea, a little, I didn't want to actually be in class but I went anyway. I wanted to have good grades.

I've had "senioritis" since my Freshman year.

I will next year.

What is that?

edit: Ohh thank you parker.

i dont think so

sure, but i still got "A's"