I m 8 months pregnant and feel alone. Anyone feel like me?

I am pregnant and my husband work all the time. when he is home he is not trying to spend time with me. He does his thing , on ther internet or watch tv and talk on the phone. We d talk to me but about him and his job, his workers which are all girls. I feel alone and sad. when i told him he thinks it's me. I go see the conselor and he refused to go with me. what do I do?

Favorite Answer

A man who ignores the woman who is carrying his baby is A MAN OF NO CHARACTER.... Yes there are other names for him as well.......

I am a 45/m and am here to tell you that eventhough my babys mother had gained more weight than I thought was physically attractive, I thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world!!! And too... now with a little age, there are A LOT of very PRETTY and SEXY pregnant ladies!!!!

This is the time you should be adored!!! he dont know what he is doing and more than likely, he is only using you for his advantages, and dont even care about you.... For your sake, for your babies sake, get out and RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!

Pregnant And Feeling Alone

I feel exactly like you. I am 8 months pregnant and feel so lonely all the time - even with my husband in the same room. If he is home he is engrossed in TV or plaging games or playing pool with his friends. Tonight he is out with work getting merry. He does not even phone me to ask if I am okay. When I call him his phone is always on silent. Every time I approach this subject or how I feel, he says I am nagging/moaning and overlooks my feelings.

I never knew he would be such a selfish person - thing is I am too tired to argue about this, all I can do is cry.

As to the second part of your question - what to do....I have no idea, if you find out please let me know. I feel like I am a single parent already, cant imagine how he will help out when the baby is born.

just the fact of being pregnant can make you feel like he is not spending enough time with you that he doesn't care etc. did he do the same before you were pregnant? Guys never understand about being pregnant. we get lucky if we get one who realizes that it makes us crazy and tries to ignore our emotional out burst. this is my second pregnancy and i still feel allot the same as you do only this time i can see that it is me who feels this way so im sorry but he is right remember now he is being stressed by the fact that he has to support his upcoming family and probably wants things to be normal with him and you. jealousy is a big part about being pregnant you start feeling inferior to other girls because you cant go out and party and you will start gaining weight and not feeling pretty but you are and he still loves you even if you are a crazy hormonal emotional wreck. you have a long road ahead and it will start getting better a few months after the baby is born when your hormones are back in line again. do yourself a favor and take it easy on the poor guy it makes things better for you both even tho i know its hard to do. the more clingy you get the less clingy he will be. try watching tv with him. find a game to play together or just some good old fashioned naughtiness. you do see things differently now than you did before you were pregnant that's just the way it is but you don't have to act on everything. sometimes men don't let you know they are worried or that they care even when they do which drives us crazy but they just deal with things differently then we do. try to be happy (force it) it will get better eventually if you don't stress about things so much now. if you want tell him you know your being crazy because it is just the hormones but you need more affection from him to get through this if only to prove to the crazy hormonal side of you that its wrong and that he does love you and want you etc. I could go on like this for hours so i think ill stop now good luck. relax

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am pregnant and my husband work all the time. when he is home he is not trying to spend time with me. He does his thing , on ther internet or watch tv and talk on the phone. We d talk to me but about him and his job, his workers which are all girls. I feel alone and sad. when i told him he thinks...

Source(s): 8 months pregnant feel feel me: https://shortly.im/hitzj

it sounds like your husband is quite self centred, either that, or your pregnancy hormones are making it seem worse. this is what i think you should do and what i would do if it was me. try and make some female friends, even on the internet, there are a lot of websites you can jion to chat to other mums to be and you can email me and probably a lot of the other mums/mums to be on here will say the same, that you can wemail them for a chat. concentrate on your baby and talking to new people. if, say 6 months, after the baby has arrived and you feel that your husband is still paying you or your baby any attention then it may be time to re-evaluate your relationship

hugs to you xx

I'm sorry you feel so alone! Maybe you could check out local moms groups to see if you can find some support from people in your area who have young babies too? Meetup.com is a great resource for these kinds of groups!

• man that is a hard situation. Do you think that he is stressed to have a new baby? Will he talk to you about his feelings! I'm sorry girl! I dont know what to say. But I will send hugs your way!

i am in your exact same situation and yes i feel alone too. i guess just find things to keep yourself busy whatever that might be.