I just need opinions... should i let my kids cry themselves back to sleep?

Ok so i have two children a three year old and a one year old and between both of them i get at most two hours of sleep at a time. Its draining me and i don't know what to do i haven't had a full nights sleep in about five months. Not to mention these last three nights i have been sick with tonsillitis, so... show more Ok so i have two children a three year old and a one year old and between both of them i get at most two hours of sleep at a time. Its draining me and i don't know what to do i haven't had a full nights sleep in about five months. Not to mention these last three nights i have been sick with tonsillitis, so im extremely tired, pounding head, shivering with a fever and still have to wake up with them when evey they wake up. I just need some advice on what to do! Please help
Update: Their dad works nights, so its hard to ask him to let me nap when he works all night.