Joybarba From Somalia?

Please i want to get some body from refegee camp in senagal Dark what way can do to bring her in Uganda kampala?Please let me know what to do i will be very happy if you give me answer. In rigt way me i want to know how can i go about it if you can help me and get her all the document for her to travel to my... show more Please i want to get some body from refegee camp in senagal Dark what way can do to bring her in Uganda kampala?Please let me know what to do i will be very happy if you give me answer.
In rigt way me i want to know how can i go about it if you can help me and get her all the document for her to travel to my Country please, and if the are some money for paying please. any time
Update: She say that she is SOCIETY DEE REFUGE TAMCUNDA ST'JOHN CATHOLIC CHURCH.DAKAR SENEGAL.PHONE.221-763372689. REV. MICHEAL SAIAS. MISS JOY GARBA FROM SOMALIA.SHE SAY IS REFUGE THEY SHE LOT HIS FRATHER IN CIVIL WAR IN SOMALIA. PLEASE. FIND IT FROM PLEASE THAT IS THE DEATELS I HAVE. I WILL BEE VERY PLEASE IF YOU... show more She say that she is SOCIETY DEE REFUGE TAMCUNDA ST'JOHN CATHOLIC CHURCH.DAKAR SENEGAL.PHONE.221-763372689. REV. MICHEAL SAIAS. MISS JOY GARBA FROM SOMALIA.SHE SAY IS REFUGE THEY SHE LOT HIS FRATHER IN CIVIL WAR IN SOMALIA. PLEASE. FIND IT FROM PLEASE THAT IS THE DEATELS I HAVE. I WILL BEE VERY PLEASE IF YOU GIVE THE RIGHT INFORMATION. MAY BE THEY WANT TO CON ME.