A Question to all the Cricket Section users!!!!What do you personally feel about Sachin's innings today?

This is a question for all the Cricket Section users from all over the world.As we all know Sachin would be getting accolades from all over the world from many Cricketers. So all the users in this section including Indians,What is your personal thoughts on this wonderful achievement by Sachin Tendulkar?. I wish... show more This is a question for all the Cricket Section users from all over the world.As we all know Sachin would be getting accolades from all over the world from many Cricketers.
So all the users in this section including Indians,What is your personal thoughts on this wonderful achievement by Sachin Tendulkar?.
I wish to know the reaction of Cricket fans from different parts of the world as well to this spectacular innings.