Leopard Gecko vs Anoles vs Bearded Dragons, which makes best pets and info wanted?

I want to get a one of them lizards but i dont know which. I know beardies require ALOT more work but im fine with that. I wanna know personal experiences in which is the best pet. I like to hand my pets but I dont want to have to do it as much as say a cat or dog. One that'll be fine with just chiling in... show more I want to get a one of them lizards but i dont know which. I know beardies require ALOT more work but im fine with that. I wanna know personal experiences in which is the best pet.

I like to hand my pets but I dont want to have to do it as much as say a cat or dog. One that'll be fine with just chiling in my hands.

Ive done alot of research also on the gecko and dragon a good amount of the Anoles too. I already have the UVB lights so thats not a problem and a heat light nor the plant thing.

Also how would i set up there terriums/homes? I read sand is bad but then dragons like to dig and they cant dig without it=-=;

Please dont say beardies coz there day time and up and about as im actually more nocteral myself^^; I have no problem with live feeders either since me and my little cousin and nephwes go out back and "hunt" for grass hoppers and other critters....OH about them. Can you feed a dragon wild caught grasshopers and such? we dont use pessdisides(no one around here does).

How hard is it to tame any of them? I hear beardies are like puppy dogs when tamed. how are anoles? I hear on them that they HATE handling.

Where can i get them and wheres the best place? People on my local craigs list are asking a arm and a leg JUST for the gecko or beardie(havent seen any for anoles)

How hard is it to keep the crickets, meal worm, silk worms and such alive? Is it possible to breed them?

If i got more then one gecko and if they were male and female would they mate? would the eggs hatch?(i ask this coz i have fiddler crabs and they can mate and all just the eggs will die when hatched).

Life spans? i hear geckos live longest.

Suggestions for things to buy?

Anything in general i chould know.

thanks!
1 answer 1