EMERGENCY!! MY HOMEWORK IS OVERDUE! I NEED SOME HELP WITH ROMAN INFORMATION AND STUFF AND HISTORY PLEASE HELP!?

Please number your answers in order, and answer as long as possible. Thanks so much! I will give you a five as a rating, and 10 points! Please help! 1.Why didn't Rome's allies in Italy defect to join hannibal? 2. What does "crossing the Rubicon" mean? 3. How strong was Greece's... show more Please number your answers in order, and answer as long as possible. Thanks so much! I will give you a five as a rating, and 10 points! Please help!

1.Why didn't Rome's allies in Italy defect to join hannibal?

2. What does "crossing the Rubicon" mean?

3. How strong was Greece's influence on Rome?

4. Name 2 ways Greek culture influenced Roman culture?

5. How did Greek education influence Rome?

6. Why is the Roman army considered one of the greatest military forces the world has ever seen?

7. How did Roman engineers use the enviroment to meet the needs of the Republic?

8. Do you think the Greeks conquered the Romans? Explain.

9. How did the Romans build peaceful and prosperous empire?

10. Caesar's assasins thought the assasination had saved the Republic. Why do you think they might have expected the roman people to approve?

11. Why did the Roman people welcome Augustus's rule?

12. In what ways was the Pax Romana a remark able period in Rome's history?

13. The Roman peope did not want a king or a dictator. Do you think Augustus nd the emperors that followed him were different from kings or dictators? Explain your answer.

14. What role did social rank play in Roman life?

15. Compare the Roman social class system witht he caste system of Ancient India.

16. How do the ancient Romans feel about slavery? How would you compare their attitue with ours today?

17. Compare the Roman system for seating people in the Colosseum with the way people are seated at sporting events today. Who gets the best seats and why?

Thanks so much guys! Remember the reward!
5 answers 5