如題 蛋糕的製作步驟(用english) thx~
- Mei17431Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Imperial Chocolate Cake
Sponge Cake - Ingredients:
5 egg yolks
140 g sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
5 egg whites
110 g plain flour
Ingredients A: 300 g milk, 100 g sugar, 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder, 1/8 tsp salt
Ingredients B: 45 g custard powder, 2 tbsps cocoa powder, 1 egg yolk, 165 g milk
Ingredients C: 10 g butter
2010-02-26 19:55:31 補充：
1. 1. Sponge Cake: Whip egg yolks, vanilla essence and 20 g sugar until light and fluffy. Whip egg whites until soft peak and add in 120 g sugar. Whip until stiff. Mix egg white and egg yolk mixture until well-blended. Fold in plain flour.
2010-02-26 19:56:05 補充：
Mix until well-combined. Add in butter and mix until well incorporated. Pour it into a greased and lined 9-inch round mould. Bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes. Remove the cake immediately when baked. Set aside to let cool.
2010-02-26 19:56:24 補充：
2. 2. Fillings: Cook ingredients A until boil. Pour it slowly into premixed ingredients B. Stir until evenly blended. Continue to cook until it thickens. Add in Ingredients C. Mix until well-combined.
2010-02-26 19:56:40 補充：
3. 3. Cut the sponge cake into 4 layers. Sandwich the cake layers with fillings and level it. Coat the whole cake with the fillings. Decorate as desired.
2010-02-26 19:58:19 補充：
Publisher: Seashore Publishing Company
2010-02-27 19:28:11 補充：
120 g caster sugar
170 g cake flour
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
6 tbsps milk
5 tbsps corn oil
4 tbsps dried cranberries
2010-02-27 19:30:56 補充：
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Arrange 24 small baking cups on oven tray. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2010-02-27 19:31:49 補充：
3. Place eggs and caster sugar in a large bowl. Mix until soft peak with electric mixer. Stir in mixture from step (1) in several times lightly. Pour in milk. Stir in corn oil. Add dried cranberries and mix well.
2010-02-27 19:33:15 補充：
4. Pour mixture into baking cups until 80% full. Put into preheated oven. Bake at 180ºC for 15~18 minutes until done. Serve.
2010-02-27 19:39:31 補充：
‧Avoid using oil with rich taste, such as olive oil and peanut oil. Use corn oil or margarine.
‧Soft baking cups are easy to be twisted, so it is better to place them on cake pan or cake tin before adding the mixture.
2010-02-27 19:44:30 補充：
"I love Baking"
Editor: Emily Wong
Publisher: Seashore Publishing Company
2010-02-27 19:49:35 補充：
Digestive biscuit base
60g crushed digestive biscuit
30g unsalted butter
165g cream cheese
100g frozen strawberry puree
6.5g leaf gelatin
10g hot water
160g whipping cream steps
2010-02-27 19:51:00 補充：
1. One 6-inch heart shaped mould
2. Soften cream cheese at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. Line mould with digestive biscuit base.
2010-02-27 19:53:30 補充：
Strawberry is not only beautiful to look at but also rich in vitamin C that can help lower the risk of getting cancer or certain chronic illnesses.
2010-02-27 19:56:29 補充：
- 1 decade ago
Fresh Orange Refrigerator Cake
4 cups fresh orange juice
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3 (.25 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup orange sections
1) Line bottom and sides of an 8 inch springform pan with split ladyfingers.
2)Combine 1 cup orange juice and sugar in saucepan; heat until sugar is
dissolved. Remove from heat. Soften gelatin in 1 cup orange juice then stir in
hot juice. Add remaining orange juice, lemon juice and salt. Chill until slightly
3) Whip the cream until stiff and fold into the gelatin mixture. Fold in orange
sections and spoon into the prepared pan. Chill for at least 4 hours. Remove
sides of pan and place on a serving plate. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Chocolate Fridge Cake (Jamie Oliver)
150g digestive biscuits
100g pistachio nuts
10 glace cherries
2 ready made meringue nests, crumbled into small pieces
1 tablespoon golden syrup
200g good quality chocolate
cocoa powder, for dusting
1)Break the biscuits into small pieces directly into a large bowl. Add the
pecans, pistachio muts, cherries and bits of meringue. Put the rest of the
ingredients, except the cocoa powder, into a bowl and put over a pan of
simmering water on low heat to melt.
2)Mix the ingredients together and place in the container which acts as your
mold. To help with turning out, line a 12 by 8-inch(30 by 20 centimetre)
container with cling film, frist leaving plenty of extra film at the edges to fold
over the top.
3)Leave in the refrigerator to firm up then trun out and cut into chunky slices.
This cake be kept in an airtight container and actually improves after a couple
2010-02-27 15:50:01 補充：
bitter chocolate 70g
unsaltes butter 60g
3 eggs yolks
3 egg whites
1/4 cup cream
cake flour 30g
cocoa powder 30g
2010-02-27 15:50:40 補充：
1)place s sheet og grease-proof paper onto the mold and brush with melted
2)put sliced chocolate and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. melt and heat it
by microwave for 2mins.
2010-02-27 15:51:01 補充：
3)stir egg white with the remanining sugar, beat the mixture till thick and white
with bubbles. add the cream. mix with cake flour and cocoa powder without
kneading them. then, add in half the meringue mixture (step3).
2010-02-27 15:51:07 補充：
4)mix melted chocolate and remaining meringue into the mixture(step4).
mix well. then, spread it on the mold.
5)bake it by 180c for 45mins. take out the cake from the mold. sift some
powder icing sugar after cools down.Source(s): 上網, 上網, 上網, 上網, 上網