Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 years ago

Believers Billy graham said that people who don't know Jesus still go to heaven. Is he right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

At about 1:50 he says that people who don't even know the name of Jesus who reach out to the only light they know will be saved. Is this right?

Favorite Answer

This is not right.

You will not know if you will go to heaven until you get there.

Romans 2:12-16 answers that question. I believe he was referring to those who have never HEARD of Jesus, and have never heard the offer of salvation.

Read that passage and it might shed some light. I have run across many Christians who actually DO believe that even those in the remotest parts of the world will go to hell because they don't KNOW Jesus. That passage says otherwise.

(believer since 1964, Bible teacher since 1988)

What do you think?

John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(KJV)

Yes he is right. Everyone will go to heaven. The part he left out is, everyone will not be staying.

Jesus is the only way

yes they can if they have never heard the gospel of salvation

how they lived will determine if they go to heaven