Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What do you think about the health care summit?

Favorite Answer

It is a farce.

• Jen

It's past time that elected officials took a definitive, public stand on health care reform. Too bad the days of bipartisan negotiations are over, since our politicians don't spend enough time in Washington, meeting together to work out and create legislation that would benefit the American people instead of the lobbyists and their corporate enclaves.

I think it's a joke and waste of MY time and MY tax dollars. Obama is a putz and he is only destroying his own administration with his ridiculous quest to socialize health care. The Republicans will show up, but I do not expect them to have any restraint when dealing with this jerk. In fact I expect them to respectfully disagree.

about as seriously as the 'beer summit'... in other words, a farce perpetrated by a farcical nobody.

• Robert

didn't we just spend the last several months debating this same thing?? we got nowhere since it started???