DadidiFTW asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

Serious question. (Ballsack is huge)?

Alright, my nut sack is irregularly over-sized in my opinion. Guys in the locker room are smaller than mine(inb4 gay) (which I am not) and it feels awkward having a droopy sack, and big nuts. Is there any way of shrinking my balls, other than smashing them, which I always do. (I tend to sit on my nuts when I go to take a seat)...

tl;dr my nuts are huge and i don't like it. but it is proportional with my log. 7.2 inches, I am 18 btw.

They aren't HUGGGGGE but it's big though, I wish to have a normal sack though

Nicholas, you're a ******.

Carlii, that's a cool story bro. I'ma let you finish, but my question is way more important than anything you would do with your life right now.. Love me aggressive loli's. <3

Favorite Answer

my husband has a rather large ballsack. But it is proportional with him too. He is 7 and 1/2.

sometimes I swear, his nutts will hang all the way to mexico! we joke about it all the time lol

but to be honest, i dont find his big ballsack attractive, but his penis is perfect.

• Elaine

Okay, so first of all don't panic. You will find that you can lose weight quickly and easily without starving yourself. And the weight will actually stay off! First of all, lower your calorie intake. To lose weight, you should be eating between 1200-1500 daily, so take a look at the nutrition information on the pack of the food packets of what you are eating. Make sure your diet has plenty of lean meat (like chicken) fish, fruit, vegetables, yoghurt and healthy carbs such as brown bread or brown rice in it. If you eat school lunches, have a salad or a brown bread sandwich with something healthy in it such as chicken, and a piece of fruit. Fruit is great for your skin, hair and nails! Most soups area also healthy options. Its not just about how much you eat, what you eat counts too, so make sure you aren't getting too many crisps/sweets/cake. Save those for your "cheat day" Because you are still young, I think this will help you alot. Eat very healthily for 6 days during the week. But on the 7th day, you can have a piece of cake out with friends, or a chocolate bar, or a dessert, or anything you like. Have a little bit of what you like. But do NOT go overboard! And you can only have your "cheat day" if you have been good on your diet for the rest of the week. The cheat day is an idea that many celebrities such as Lauren Conrad use to help them lose weight, because it satisfies your cravings and actually helps speed up your metabolism. Make sure you always eat a healthy breakfast such as wholemeal toast, low sugar cereal or yoghurt. Now- exercise. You should be exercising around 3 times a week. Go for a jog outside, or play some football, tennis or volleyball with your friends. Exercise shouldn't have to be boring. Each time you workout, you should be doing it for at least an hour. If you follow these tips, then I'm sure that you will see a big difference in your weight, quickly. And the weight will stay off because you aren't starving yourself! Good luck x

• horam

Huge Ball Sack

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Serious question. (Ballsack is huge)?

Alright, my nut sack is irregularly over-sized in my opinion. Guys in the locker room are smaller than mine(inb4 gay) (which I am not) and it feels awkward having a droopy sack, and big nuts. Is there any way of shrinking my balls, other than smashing them, which I always do. (I tend to sit on my...

Source(s): question ballsack huge: https://biturl.im/okg1n

there is a condition ( I cant remember the name) but i do know that it is a condition that does exist,and in my indirect line of medical work I can vouch that i have seen a man with this condition.i can't offer you any answers ,but a doctor may have some options.Best of luck..

uhh my sack is pretty big too hahaha. dont worry, some girls digg that. and if you have a big slong then a big nut sack goes with it. imagine having a big shlong and a little nut sack, wouldnt lookd right haha. dont worry about it

I agree with Nicolle. Who cares about your big nut sack?

nothing will shrink your sack. Its impossible unless you get surgery. But i dont recall a surgery that has anything to do with shrinking balls.

Freeze them?

cut them off, then deep fried them and eat it!