Serious question. (Ballsack is huge)?

Alright, my nut sack is irregularly over-sized in my opinion. Guys in the locker room are smaller than mine(inb4 gay) (which I am not) and it feels awkward having a droopy sack, and big nuts. Is there any way of shrinking my balls, other than smashing them, which I always do. (I tend to sit on my nuts when I go to... show more Alright, my nut sack is irregularly over-sized in my opinion. Guys in the locker room are smaller than mine(inb4 gay) (which I am not) and it feels awkward having a droopy sack, and big nuts. Is there any way of shrinking my balls, other than smashing them, which I always do. (I tend to sit on my nuts when I go to take a seat)...

tl;dr my nuts are huge and i don't like it. but it is proportional with my log. 7.2 inches, I am 18 btw.

They aren't HUGGGGGE but it's big though, I wish to have a normal sack though
Update: Nicholas, you're a ******.
Update 2: Carlii, that's a cool story bro. I'ma let you finish, but my question is way more important than anything you would do with your life right now.. Love me aggressive loli's. <3