Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 10 years ago

what is captain morgan liquor?

my friend got a bottle of captain morgan? is it rum? any tips for mixed drinks with it? thanks so much

Update:

we don't have the bottle, we have a water bottle full. more mixing advice is appriciated

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

what is captain morgan who gives a **** start chugging it you'll find out that it's rum

• Adam D
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Read the bottle it says spiced rum. Coke goes well with it. Sailor Jerry is better.

• 10 years ago

Adam's right, Sailor Jerry rocks (but it'll f*** you up quicker cause it's higher proof). But yeah, it's rum and a decent one. Since you're asking I'm guessing you're new to drinking. Advice: be careful with hard liquor when you're starting out. It doesn't take much to make you very drunk very fast.

• 4 years ago

don't put your booze in the freezer, they will not go bad but they are highly flavored and designed to be consumed at room temp or iced to 32 degrees, your freezer is around 10-15 degrees, it turns down the good flavors and makes the off flavors stand out as long as the lid was on and it was still in the glass bottle it should taste normal at room temp if it was uncovered or in plastic it may have picked up a taste from the fridge, if so pour it out or give it to somone who likes vodka, they have no sense of taste anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It's a rum and it is good you can make your own drinks with it or coca cola.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Rum.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

rum

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

spiced rum

• 10 years ago

its a rum. it tastes good if you mix it with coca cola.

• 10 years ago

its rum. i drink it with cranberry juice. but you can drink it with coke or ginger ale. or drink it dry like a MAN!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.