Why do people say they're are more white racists than black racist...?

I've always seen it the other way around atleast where I live. Also everyone talks about how there are so much more white on black racism than black on white in this section...which is probaly true BUT about 80% of America is white and only about 13% is black. Also whites are more likely to be on the... show more I've always seen it the other way around atleast where I live.

Also everyone talks about how there are so much more white on black racism than black on white in this section...which is probaly true BUT about 80% of America is white and only about 13% is black. Also whites are more likely to be on the internet than blacks....yet I see almost as much black racists as whites on here.

So isn't it logical to say there is a bigger percentage of blacks racist towards whites than white racist to blacks in this section?
Update: かわいい. - umm yes I just agreed with you in my description but look at how many whites there are compared to blacks...so I'm saying there are a bigger PERCENTAGE of blacks that are racist towards whites...