How can I get probiotic powder into my cat?

My 100% in-door 8 year old cat managed to get some sort of intestinal infection and is on a strong antibiotic to fight it. As a result, she also needs to take a probiotic powder to replace the good digestive bacteria. We were told to mix it with either canned cat food or stage 2 baby food. She has been on the... show more My 100% in-door 8 year old cat managed to get some sort of intestinal infection and is on a strong antibiotic to fight it. As a result, she also needs to take a probiotic powder to replace the good digestive bacteria. We were told to mix it with either canned cat food or stage 2 baby food.

She has been on the same dry food for 7 years. She’s very picky about what people food she’ll eat, and has never had canned food before yesterday. She tried a little of it and turned up her nose. Tonight, we’re going to try some people tuna and/or some chicken baby food.

If those don’t work, any other ideas for how to get this probiotic stuff into her? She adores smoked meat, but we don’t exactly have 8 hours to sit around smoking a chicken for her. :-)

I even considered offering her plain yogurt since the variety we feed our toddler contains active cultures, but she’s really never shown a like for diary and her main symptom of the infection is diarrhea. I’m under the impression that dairy can cause that issue in cats so I don’t really want to add to her trouble.