What Piano should I buy??? And what is Polyphony?

I know Acoustic is of course good but expensive. I was planning to buy upright pianos (the cheap ones that cost less than $4000) but Its too much. Then I wanted to buy a Digital Piano. I searched for it and I found a good one (by good one I mean good looking and looks like an acoustic piano) Yamaha Arius YDP160... show more I know Acoustic is of course good but expensive. I was planning to buy upright pianos (the cheap ones that cost less than $4000) but Its too much.
Then I wanted to buy a Digital Piano. I searched for it and I found a good one (by good one I mean good looking and looks like an acoustic piano)

Yamaha Arius YDP160 and YDP140. which one should I buy? They both have the same look.
And 64 polyphonies . And what does 64 Polyphonies mean? Some of them have 128. but what is the difference between 64 and 128.
and which piano should I buy
and what is / what does PolyPhony means?

5 stars