介雲 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 10 years ago

幫我檢查英文文法!

以下幫我看看文法對不對? 括號內的單字必需存在!

我跟一位可愛的女孩在雨中散步,那是個美好的假期。

I took a walk with a lovely girl in a rainy day, That's a beautiful holiday.

(lovely) (rainy) (holiday)

盤子上的餅乾很好吃。

The cookies on the plates are yummy.

(plate) (yummy)

你決定要哪個形狀?

What shape do you decide?

(decide) (shape)

情人節我寧願為一位特別的女土做些葡萄乾巧克力。

I prefer make some raisin chocolate for a special lady on Valentine's Day.

(raisin) (valentine) (prefer) (special) (lady)

我可以告訴你我的感覺嗎?我的看法是你必需做。

May I tell you my feeling? In my opinion you need to do it.

(feeling) (opinion)

一個領袖應該重視人際關係與友誼,你了解嗎?

A leader should take care of relationship and friendship , do you realize that?

(leader) (relationship) (friendship) (realize)

至少我送了我媽媽一位很棒的禮物。

At least I have sent a perfect gift to my mom.

(send) (prefect) (at least)

我寧願玩也不工作。

I would rather play than work.

(rather)

那對情侶外出時總是手牽著手。

That couple is always holding hands when they go outside.

(couple) (holding hand)

其實我並不喜觀攀岩,因為那有點呆呆的。

Actually I don't like rock climbing, because that is a little silly.

(rock climbing) (silly) (actually)

我想用這些裝飾品裝飾我的辦公室。

I want to decorate office with these decoration.

(decoration)

我已經清理了我的公寓。在我的文化裡那是農曆新年的一項傳統。

I have cleaned my apartment. That is a traditional activity of Lunar New Year in my culture.

(lunar) (traditional) (culture) (apartment) (activity)

清理髒東西,能為你帶來幸運。

Sweep dirty things. Can make you luck.

(dirty) (sweep) (luck)

讓我為晚餐準備一道菜。首先我將切去魚的尾巴。

Let me prepare a dish for dinner. First I will cut off the tail of the fish.

(prepare) (tail)

吃餃子代表這財富多多。

Eating dumplings is a symbol of extra money.

(extra) (symbol) (dumpling)

Update:

括號內的單字片語必需存在唷

可以麻煩old kao再解答一次嗎?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    我跟一位可愛的女孩在雨中散步,那是個美好的假期。

    I took a walk with a lovely girl in a rainy day, That was a beautiful holiday.

    (lovely) (rainy) (holiday)

    盤子上的餅乾很好吃。

    The cookies in the plate are yummy.

    (plate) (yummy)

    你決定要哪個形狀?

    Which shape did you decide?

    (decide) (shape)

    情人節我寧願為一位特別的女土做些葡萄乾巧克力。

    I prefer to make some raisin chocolate for a special lady on Valentine's Day.

    (raisin) (valentine) (prefer) (special) (lady)

    我可以告訴你我的感覺嗎?我的看法是你必需做。

    May I tell you my feeling? In my opinion, you need to do it.

    (feeling) (opinion)

    一個領袖應該重視人際關係與友誼,你了解嗎?

    A leader should take relationship and friendship seriously, did you realize that?

    (leader) (relationship) (friendship) (realize)

    至少我送了我媽媽一位很棒的禮物。

    At least I have sent a perfect gift to my mom.

    (send) (prefect) (at least)

    我寧願玩也不工作。

    I would rather play than work.

    (rather)

    那對情侶外出時總是手牽著手。

    That couple is always holding hands when they go out.

    (couple) (holding hand)

    其實我並不喜觀攀岩,因為那有點呆呆的。

    I don't enjoy rock climbing actually, it is a little silly.

    (rock climbing) (silly) (actually)

    我想用這些裝飾品裝飾我的辦公室。

    I want to decorate my office with these decorations.

    (decoration)

    我已經清理了我的公寓。在我的文化裡那是農曆新年的一項傳統。

    I have cleaned my apartment already. That would be a traditional activity of Lunar New Year in my culture.

    (lunar) (traditional) (culture) (apartment) (activity)

    清理髒東西,能為你帶來幸運。

    Sweep dirty things out, it can brings you luck.

    (dirty) (sweep) (luck)

    讓我為晚餐準備一道菜。首先我將切去魚的尾巴。

    Let me prepare a dish for dinner. First I will cut off the tail of the fish.

    (prepare) (tail)

    吃餃子代表這財富多多。

    Eating dumplings is a symbol of extra money.

    (extra) (symbol) (dumpling)

    Source(s): 自己
  • 10 years ago

    我跟一位可愛的女孩在雨中散步,那是個美好的假期。

    I took a walk with a lovely girl in some rainy day. Ah, what a fantastic time!

    盤子上的餅乾很好吃。

    The cookies in the plate are quite tasty.

    你決定要哪個形狀?

    What shape do you decide to take?

    情人節我寧願為一位特別的女土做些葡萄乾巧克力。

    I prefer to make some raisin chocolate for a special lady on the Saint Valentines Day.

    我可以告訴你我的感覺嗎?我的看法是你必需做。

    May I tell you what I feel on this matter? I think you ought to do it.

    一個領袖應該重視人際關係與友誼,你了解嗎?

    A leader should pay much attention to interpersonal relationship and friendship. Do you understand that?

    至少我送了我媽媽一位很棒的禮物。

    At least, I gave my mom a great gift.

    我寧願玩也不工作。

    I would rather have fun than to work.

    那對情侶外出時總是手牽著手。

    The couple are always hand in hand when walking out.

    我並不喜觀攀岩,因為那有點呆呆的。

    Actually, I don’t like enjoy rock climbing because it seems to be silly for me.

    我想用這些裝飾品裝飾我的辦公室。

    I would like to decorate my office with these ornaments.

    我已經清理了我的公寓。在我的文化裡那是農曆新年的一項傳統。

    I have finished cleaning my apartment, which is a tradition in our culture and is always done before the lunar new year.

    清理髒東西,能為你帶來幸運。

    Cleaning up brings you fortune.

    讓我為晚餐準備一道菜。首先我將切去魚的尾巴。

    Let me prepare a dish for the dinner. First of all, I would cut off the fish tail.

    吃餃子代表這財富多多。

    Dumplings imply wealth. The more you eat, the more wealth you will gain.

    2010-02-23 18:32:34 補充:

    誤打:

    應該是Actually, I don't quite enjoy ..........

    不是 Actually, I don't like enjoy.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.