What is the name of the exact job that Samantha Brown has on the Travel Channel?

What college courses do I need to take to follow in her footsteps?

2 Answers

  • Nahum
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Not sure about "professional tourist", I'd just go with "TV show host".

    I don't know of any college courses that teach you how to travel well (aside from "study abroad"-type experiences that are normally humanities-related), as this seems to be more akin to street knowledge. Closest I can think of are International Business courses.

    There are definitely programs you can take to host a TV show, either as media production (TV/Radio/Film/Theatre) or mass communication (journalism).

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

    i assume like a video journalist? i heard her technique call someplace notwithstanding can no longer particularly bear in mind. i do no longer frequently say this, notwithstanding... if i could be somebody interior the completed total international it could be her!!!

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.